7601 Northland Drive N. Suite 100
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Products and Services
Cardiovascular Equipment Circuit Training Elliptical Trainers Interval Training Equipment Lateral Motion Trainers Small Group Training Stationary Bikes Treadmills
Founded in 2001 in Minnesota, USA, Octane Fitness today is a Nautilus®, Inc. brand and the world leader in zero-impact cardio machines for commercial and home use. Known for its multiple product breakthroughs, innovative HIIT programming and commitment to exceptional quality, the company continues to reinvent workouts, winning more than 100 Best Buy awards since 2003.
Among the exclusive Octane innovations:
• Max Trainer® – delivers low-impact total-body HIIT or steady-state cardio workouts with maximum efficiency and effectiveness
• Zero Runner® – unprecedented machine replicates natural walking, jogging or running motion without any stressful impact
• XT-One™ – lets exercisers walk, run, hike or climb with adjustable incline and adjustable stride
• LateralX® lateral elliptical trainer – combines linear and lateral motion for greater caloric expenditure and more use of hip abductors and adductors
• xRide® seated ellipticals – PowerStroke™ technology maximizes caloric burn and use of the lower-body muscles
• AirdyneX™ – popular air bike that provides infinite resistance and HIIT for total-body workouts
• CROSS CiRCUIT® – one-of-a-kind workouts that combine cardio intervals on elliptical with strength training exercises for valuable efficiency and variety
• SmartLink™ – free app for that customizes workouts on Octane equipment and develops effective regimens that deliver results
• SmartStride® interactive ergonomics – monitors pace and direction and automatically adjusts speed accordingly
• X-Mode®, GluteKicker® and ArmBlaster – signature Octane workouts that uniquely offer challenge, motivation and results
• QuadPower™, ThighToner™ and X-Mode – exclusive to the LateralX, these workout boosters add intensity and focus
• 30:30 Interval and MMA – exclusive, intense workouts that build endurance and power
• MultiGrip and Converging Path handlebars – offer variety to target different muscles and fully engage upper body
• Body-Mapping™ Ergonomics and patented QuadLink™ drive – replicate natural motion like walking, jogging, running and moving backwards
Fueled by a relentless passion to perfect zero-impact cardio exercise, Octane has offices in Brooklyn Park, Minn., USA; the United Kingdom; Hong Kong; and Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
7601 Northland Drive N.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
« Back to Search